The fifth week of my program seemed to be a big one for positive changes. The first thing I noticed was that I had lost a total of 4 pounds…without even trying!
The second thing I noticed on week five was while I was showering one morning. My daily ritual has been to scrub the corns on the bottom of my feet with a pumice stone. It has helped to keep them at bay. But…on that particular morning, I noticed that my corns were almost non-existent!
The third thing I noticed on week five was that my teeth seemed to be smoother and cleaner and stronger.
My inflammation seemed to be going down even more. My abdominal fat and “puffiness” seemed to be shrinking. No complaints there!
Here is a list of just a few more positive improvements to my health:
- My skin is noticeably smoother. My jowls on my face are tighter. I feel like I’ve had a mini face-lift!
- Those cravings for sweet baked goods and “goodies” in general, have gone away! They are no longer a temptation!
- Drinking my mineral supplements seems to really satisfy my thirst.
- I no longer get hunger pains between meals. I find I can eat less at each meal and feel full and satisfied!
- My mood swings seem to be less severe and my “hot flashes” are less frequent and severe…adding to better sleep. (My husband is SO relieved! I think he was ready to take me out behind the barn and shoot me. I guess it’s a good thing we don’t have a barn…right!)
- I’m happier and find myself smiling more. My outlook on life is more positive than it’s been for a long time.
- I like me better!
I’ve been able to resume many activities that I had to really talk myself into doing just a few months ago! I feel like I’m getting my life back again! I ENJOY walking and hiking again! I have begun to realize just how far into a big “hole” I had sunk into. With each day, I can feel myself crawling out of that hole even more. I realize that I don’t have to put up with this pain I’ve been suffering with and I CAN feel more like I used to when I was 20-30 years younger!
At this point…I’m thinking that just about anything is possible!